© PRIME Integration LLC, 2002-2016 Website by: Stu-Art WebWorx
All M.C. Escher works (c) Cordon Art-Baarn-the Netherlands. All rights reserved. Seeking permission.
The Taylor MOD 300 and BATCH 300 trademarks belong to ABB Inc.
The Ramp-Up trademark belongs to PRIME Integration, LLC.
MOD 300 Control Software Migration
PRIME Integration is a firm committed to developing cost-effective strategies for extending the lifecycle of ABB Taylor MOD 300 process control systems and planning for their eventual migration to next-generation platforms. Our team consists of ABB-trained application engineers with 20-plus years of control system experience.
Ramp-Up Software Documentation
Provides the most comprehensive, cost-effective, and user-friendly documentation available for the ABB Taylor MOD 300 system
· Comprehensive parameter definitions presented in Excel and Visio file formats
· Logic visualization drawings for CCF, TCL, TLL, and Batch 300 Recipes
· Program slicing for CCF, TCL, TLL and graphics
· Pattern matching for CCF and clustering of like-configured designs
· Complete CCF, TCL, TLL and graphics cross-referencing database
· Analysis tools for performing reverse engineering of complex applications
Seamlessly interfaces to the ControlDraw Automation Modeling system
· ControlDraw supports building S88 Physical and Procedural models
· Ramp-Up facilitates data importation for rapid model prototyping
together perform top-down reverse engineering of complex applications
Expertly supported by MOD 300 Engineering professionals
· We provide assistance with uploading source code and configuration data
· We have proven expertise in batch applications implemented in Batch 300
· We can support your team in creating custom functional requirement documents